El Atrancón Ranch / Mazatlan Mexico
Ranch & River day tour
Located 18 miles south of Mazatlan and 1 mile from the ocean, El Atracon ranch is a modern Mexican ranch typical of southern Sinaloa situated on 10 acres of land. The ranch is open all year round.
Explore the country side by joining us for an exciting tour.
You will experience the every day activities of a working ranch, learn the ancient techniques of the local brick artisans, milk a cow and harvest fresh organic vegetables. In addition, you will visit El Walamo, a typical Sinaloan village, to meet the friendly locals and learn about the town´s rich history. Enjoy a short horseback ride and venture on an ATV for a 50 min expedition along the river.
On the ranch, enjoy fresh Mexican cuisine under a handmade Palapa. Some of the ingredients and vegetables included are the ones produced on the ranch. We guarantee to use only freshest ingredients. Feel free to participate in the cooking process in our open-air kitchen.
For lunch you can choose from grilled steak or chicken, fish or shrimp (breaded, grilled, garlic or at your preference) with rice, beans, salad, fries, guacamole and salsas.
After lunch, relax in a hammock or hit the field for a game of soccer or volleyball. A trampoline is available for our younger guests.
Please check our frequently asked questions
The tour Includes:
- Transportation to and from the ranch. Pick up at 9 am return at 2pm
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the ranch
- Tour guided ride on an ATV along El Prison River (50 min)
- Enjoy a traditional mexican lunch with up to 3 drinks
- Lots of fun and relax !
Adults: $55 USD
Child under 12: $35 USD
Groups of 10+ contact us for quote.
Reservations & Question
To place a reservation or request a quote for a group (10+) please use the reservation form
- Office hours for information: from 9am to 6pm mon-fri and 9am to 1pm on weekends Mazatlan time (Mountain USA).
- E-MAIL . All received emails will be responded within the business day
- CHAT ONLINE with a real person
- Call us toll free to Mazatlan from USA & CAN 1-877-Go-2-Maza (462-6292). In Mazatlan 985-6139
Families & Groups
For parties of 4 and more we can pick you up and return at the time of your convenience:
Cruise ship passengers are more than welcome for this tour. We work with the cruise ship itinerary and we do pick up at the cruise ship terminal.
We can arrange and organize any event for that special day at our facilities: weddings, birthday celebrations, anniversaries, you name it and we'll make it happen.
This is a family oriented non massive recreative activity. Our ATV's speed is controled Your safety and comfort is a must for us.